I also had my C-section staples removed and everything seems to be healing well. Then we made our first outing to Target. While she slept the whole time until the end, we know she enjoyed it.
Monday, August 31, 2009
PTL: Praise the Lord
Thanks to the brilliant advice of guru mom Megan, we were reminded of the wisdom of Baby Wise. Audrey slept and ate on schedule all of yesterday and last night! Though of course we were up several times, she never got overly upset. It was a much better day today. She had a doctor's appointment this morning and everything looks good. She has gained weight since leaving the hospital and is now 7 lbs 12 oz. Her jaundice appears to be gone, and she was very cooperative. We thought she deserved a sticker but none were given.
I also had my C-section staples removed and everything seems to be healing well. Then we made our first outing to Target. While she slept the whole time until the end, we know she enjoyed it.

I also had my C-section staples removed and everything seems to be healing well. Then we made our first outing to Target. While she slept the whole time until the end, we know she enjoyed it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I can't believe you are already out and about at Target!!!! Girl! Put those feet up and get some rest :)
Babywise is wonderful. Have two "babywise" baby girls and love the schedule the book helped me get them on.
I'm so happy you're posting pictures! Keep 'em coming! :)
Post a Comment