Monday, August 24, 2009

She's Still a Girl!

We went today for our 40 week, 6 day visit! We had an ultrasound to make sure baby girl still looks good - she did well and passed her test with 100 points out of 100 - we're so proud. Her breathing, heartbeat and muscles looked fine and we got to see a glimpse of her face behind her foot (which has 5 toes). Still, I'm at 1 CM so we have scheduled induction day for Thursday. They actually schedule it for 2 days so I'm on the hospital schedule for Thursday and Friday. Right now, they're estimating she's 8 lbs, 5 ozs although the ultrasound tech said they could be off by a pound either way. Doesn't 7.5 sound very different from 9.5 to you?

Keep us in your prayers! We're excited that we're on the calendar. Off to clean and get the house ready (again!) I keep doing that....

5 comments:

Jackie Mc said...

Oh Lauren! You are going to be a mama this week & of course David a daddy . Now the real blessings begins & we are so thrilled for you both.

Meredith said...

Oh Lauren, you are going to have the best day of your entire life! I am so excited for you. I would live Henry's birth day over and over again.

Anonymous said...

Your baby girl is just very comfy in her little spa :) I had inductions for both our girls. Although I wanted those babies out, it was nice to have a date planned for delivery :) Love you and are praying for all 3 of you!

Leigh said...

Wishing you a smooth delivery. There is NOTHING like being a Mommy. It is something that you think you know what it will be like, but until it happens you have no idea. It is a million times better than you can imagine. Please keep us posted & I am dying to see her.

Ashley T. Murdoch said...

OH I am so excited for y'all! I hope you can get some sleep tonight for the BIG day tomorrow : ) We will keep y'all in our prayers! Yea! I can't wait to see pictures.