Wednesday, September 2, 2009

First Photo Session

When I first told my hairstylist I was having a baby, she immediately told me about taking her grandson to JC Penney when he was a week old to have pictures made. I've kept that in the back of my mind, so yesterday, David, Mimi and I ventured out. I've picked a few to post here and several also on Facebook. I know several are similar, but I went ahead and put them all up. If any of you are interested in ordering, I can still order more for several more weeks. Just let me know. So, here she is at 6 days old! She did great and didn't pee on Daddy once!! You'll have to ask him about the crazy way he had to pose, especially for the "egg" picture where she's in his hands.

We've had a quiet day today. Mimi and Pops left this morning : ( and Audrey and I took long morning naps. All three of us took a long walk in the beautiful weather we're having and we're looking forward to watching football this weekend! I love that fall is in the air!





























the "egg" pose























2 comments:

Cindy L said...

I love these. Really artistic idea. Yes, we would love to have a copy of a couple of these. I like the one with both your hands and David's holding her. I also like the one when you see part of your head/face and holding her.

Cindy L said...

The fifth one down from the top and the last one posted at the bottom. If other people request something else, and you need to change these, no problem as they are so much alike.
Cindy