Sunday, August 2, 2009
Post Class
Just have to say that our class yesterday was really great! Long, but great. The instructor has been doing this class for about 20 years, so she really knows what's she is talking about. She is probably pro-natural childbirth, but she was open and honest about drug options too, so she didn't make me feel like a total wimp for thinking, "EPIDURAL!" It's funny how you meet a roomful of strangers one morning and a few hours later, you're all practicing breathing and grunting noises together - babies can bring a world together! David and I both agreed that it was a little scary and exciting to have that class behind us now. It was the last event that we were hoping to make it to before the big arrival. Making it very REAL!! Off to put the car seat in the car and set up the pack 'n play!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I'm so excited for you. What lies ahead is truly amazing...
PS I love your baby's name. I had a poster of Audrey Hepburn over my bed in my college dorm.
Post a Comment