Sunday, August 30, 2009

First Weekend at Home

A few more pics for friends out there. Again, they're out of order, but I'm not too worried. I'm feeling better every day though the lack of sleep is challenging. Hopefully, we'll be on our way to a routine soon. She has slept well today and is on a better pattern, so I'm hoping that pattern will go through the night. Last night I was awake all but about 45 minutes, so anything would be an improvement. Still, she's the cutest thing in the world and I love seeing her adorable face!



Eating the burp cloth during changing time



Saying good-bye to Pops for a few days


Awake before feeding time



Getting some sun yesterday - her jaundice levels were a bit high so we had to return to the hospital lab yesterday and today - today's results were normal, so she should be fine.




Rocking time with Mimi - Mimi has magical powers that make her calm down so we are so thankful she is here with us!


Doesn't she look like she's sticking out her tongue? She earned her first sticker during her jaundice testing (even though she screamed through the whole thing). I would too, though if I was her!



Sitting up - doing my "What's up?" pose



Bundled up and ready for sleep


Heading home from the hospital with Daddy



Heading home waiting on the car with Mommy



Ready for a nap


Snuggle time in the hospital with Mimi and Pops


Visiting with Pastor Julie from church - she prayed a wonderful prayer of blessing for all of us














1 comment:

Jackie Mc said...

LOOK AT THOSE HAPPY GRANDPARENTS !! Audrey is just beautiful & what a lucky baby girl she is to have such wonderful parents . love ya, TTB