Baby girl is officially 18 months old. I have realized that when Audrey was this age, we had the whole house baby proofed for months, and I thought it was so overrated. She never really needed the latches on cabinets or door locks because she didn't really attempt to get into things. I was always guaranteed twenty minutes to myself when I turned on Elmo because she was transfixed by that red monster. She would sit and read with me for 45 minutes and never reject any book that I picked.
Well...you know what they say about children being different?? Kathryn could be the poster child for child safety products. She loves to climb into the cabinets, bookshelves and the dishwasher. She loves to jump on the bed. She will watch Elmo for two minutes and then declare she wants another show. She pulls all of the snacks from the cabinet and will go into a full body throw down temper tantrum when snack time is over. She squeals louder than any other child around. She loves to read but usually only lasts for a few pages before she throws it back into the bucket for a new choice.
She loves "clean up" time and then to pour it all back out again. She loves my phone and computer (which she baptized with a full cup of water today.) Her smile and laugh is infectious. Her third double ear infection has caused us some loss of sleep this week, but she is still pretty cheerful. She is our spirited baby and we love her!
Sunday, February 24, 2013
Kathryn...18 Months
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment