Thursday, December 1, 2011

Thanksgiving in SC

Our travels continued on Friday to SC. Along the way, Kathryn needed a pit stop so we pulled off on an exit. Luckily, there was a church with a playground, so Audrey and Daddy stretched their legs a bit.

When we first arrived, Audrey had to do her "I be shy" bit for a while. Daddy and Aunt Sharon had to talk with her about the balloon to warm her up.
We did our annual Christmas gift swap. It always results in a few laughs.
Aunt Martha, Uncle Gary, Aunt Cindy cracking up.
Caitlin, Kathryn, Aunt Sharon, and Michaela
Audrey decided just to pull a chair up to the buffet table - don't you wish you could do that too? It would save a lot of that back and forth time.
She loved her new Elmo book and doll from Aunt Cindy and Uncle Gary.

We also enjoyed visiting with the Pettys, Megan and Carly. Unfortunately, I forgot to pull my camera out for those visits. I'll get them at Christmas! Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments: