Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Kathryn - 4 months

Our sweet baby girl turns four months old tomorrow, Dec. 22! Can't believe how time flies. David and I were remembering how Audrey seemed to "wake up" at this age, and Kathryn is the same. She is starting to really play with toys and put everything in her mouth. She is sleeping through the night! I usually put her down between 7:30 and 8 PM and then wake her for a quick bottle feed around 10 PM. She usually wakes around 7:00 AM.

When Audrey woke up yesterday, I carried Kathryn into her room and laid her on the bed. Audrey walked over, gently kissed her cheek and whispered, "I love you, baby Kathryn." Awww, love those moments!
She loves these sweet Christmas rattles that Uncle Gary and Aunt Cindy gave her. Thank you, Cindy and Gary!
She is usually a very happy baby.

We love our sweet girl!

No comments: