
"Who? Me?" Kathryn is ready for Advent.

Don't you want to kiss those cheeks?

Audrey was quite upset when we had to take her garland necklace away to actually put it on her tree.

Loving the ornaments - check out the curls coming in.

She also loves the jingle bells.

pure joy

We are trying an Advent calendar this year. I was going to get fancy and make my own calendar but I couldn't get that far. So, we are going with this felt one for now. However, I did get rather meticulous about the events. Every day has a printed ornament inside with a different activity or craft to complete. Tonight's task was to create a paper chain countdown.

About three links into the chain, the paper chain craft became Daddy's craft. She had moved on to the jingle bells -- oh well...maybe next year.
No comments:
Post a Comment