
The girls and I made a quick trip to Sparkle City last weekend. One of our play dates included a visit from Carly, Davis, and Annie. Audrey and Davis have 'met' a few times before, but they were both a bit shy in the beginning. After a few minutes though, they quickly warmed up, and their personalities fit well together (can you tell I already want to arrange their marriage?) Davis taught Audrey how to play hide and seek, and she shared her new love of "climbing" trees. They both enjoyed playing the piano together.

I tried to get a quick pic of all four together right after Kathryn's nap, but I think it startled her a bit. She quickly assumed the "freak out " pose and wanted nothing to do with a group shot.

Budding Beethovens



Aren't they cute?

Carly, Annie, me and Kathryn
It's always great to catch up with sweet friends!
1 comment:
Precious! Fun times! Davis wants to go to Memphis. Ha.
Post a Comment