Friday, April 6, 2012

Easter Egg Hunt

We went to a little Easter egg hunt this past weekend while Mimi and Pops were in town. Kathryn snoozed at home with Pops, but Audrey, Mimi, David and I braved it. It was actually perfect - in a local park, separated by age groups and only lasted 20 minutes. Great!

We spotted the Easter bunny in the parking lot pre-hunt. Audrey was actually willing to get close to him (which I was shocked by), but she was absolutely terrified the whole time. When he walked away, she kept waving to him and saying, "Bye, Bunny!" as if she loved him.
Ready for the hunt
She received some bubbles before the hunt. I think that was her favorite part.
Ready for Easter
She has the loot. She was a little reluctant at first, but she gradually got the hang of it. Fun times!

No comments: