Sunday, July 11, 2010

Family and Summer

Again, my text is going below the first picture and I'm not sure how to fix that. Anyhoo, I promise Little Bit is crawling - I have tried to post the video several times to no avail so we are going to try to figure out how to hook up our video camera instead of just using our digital camera and see if that works. In the meantime, I hope these pictures pacify. When we were in Spartanburg a few weeks ago, we were able to visit with my Aunt Velma (she's my great aunt, my Granny's sister in law.) She's the sweetest lady, and she had two cats for Audrey to investigate.

The following were taken the weekend of July 4th when my parents came to visit and Audrey officially began to crawl!

Feeling patriotic and distracted by Lucy
Funny puppy
Waving hi
Reading my book
The first crawl!
See - she has hair!
Sweet girl

New milestones:
Tries to "roll 'em up"
Gives 5
Loves watching other children and waving
Signs "done" and "eat"
Enjoys Cheerios and Goldfish
Crawling
Pulling up on anything, including mommy and daddy's legs
Good at stacking toys and putting tops on items, like bottles and food containers

No comments: