Well, this was going to be a post with 2 videos of Audrey actually crawling, but for some reason, Blogger is saying my video is unable to be uploaded. Any ideas out there Blogger friends? I've tried resaving it and reloading but to no avail. Anyway, you'll have to trust me on this one - she's doing it! I will try again tomorrow.
2 comments:
Yay!!! She's going to be all over the place now! I guess you need to invest in some baby gates. Love y'all!
I have a hard time getting blogger to post my videos sometimes ... try again later. That usually works well for me. Or if there's a place in your house where your network works better (if you're using wireless to a laptop) try taking the computer there.
My videos of Jack's tricks probably aren't as interesting as crawling though ... that is a big milestone!
Post a Comment