Here are her stats:
Weight 10 lbs, 10 ozs. (77%)
Height 21 3/4 in. (61%)
Head circumference 14 7/8 in. (57%)
Right now, she is eating about every 3-4 hours during the day. I've stopped waking her up during the day to eat, because it just made me crazy to wake a sleeping baby. It doesn't seem to affect her sleeping at night, so we'll stick with that plan for now. She's only waking once a night around 3:00 AM or so, and then going back down until 7 or 7:30 AM. Sometimes, she's just easier to put in the swing in the middle of the night because she's a little too awake to put in her crib, but she's taking most of her naps in the crib now. I'm working on putting her down before she's completely asleep so she can learn to soothe herself. She does pretty well with that unless it's later in the day. She still has a hard time between 7:30 Pm and 10:00 PM - lots of crying but at least it's not the middle of the night! She also took a bottle from Daddy yesterday for the first time - she did pretty well so that's good for when I have to go back to work in a few weeks. Overall, she's becoming a pretty predictable baby, but of course, I know things can change in a moment!
No comments:
Post a Comment