Sunday, February 15, 2009

Fun Times

Last weekend was lots of fun. I headed home to visit my parents for a little pre-30th birthday time and to see Megan and Carly. Megan, mom and I got up early to go to the children's consignment sale in Greenville. It had already been going on for a few days, so we figured it would be pretty picked over. When we got there, there was tons of traffic and a line to pay for parking! Megan kept saying, "There are way too many guys here," but I just assumed they had dropped off their wives to park. But, then, when we got to the man taking money (dressed in camo!), he asked, "Are you here for the gun show?" UMMMMMMMMMMMMM, NO!! Then, I finally looked up and realized all those bags they guys were carrying must be holding guns! Yeah, wrong place.

Anyway, we found the sale and there wasn't too much, but I did see some cute smocked dresses, and I couldn't resist snapping a picture. Then, on to Babies R Us and Meg helped me register which was great! There are way too many choices. At one point, the salesman was just staring at her talking about the strollers. She stopped and said, "Do you want to jump in here?" He kind of looked stunned and said, "No, you're doing just fine." Give that girl a commission!!

Later, Meg and I went over to Carly's house for a delicious dinner and time with cutie Davis. Unfortunately, none of us took pictures, but, as usual, it was wonderful time.

BTW, sorry these pictures are so tiny - they were emailed to me and I can't figure out why they won't format the same way.

Adorable smocked dress for the beach!



Debating the perfect choice - I'm going to have to talk with mom about rear-view pics!



Posing at the expectant mom sign at BRUs

1 comment:

Carly said...

Had fun with my girls!! And I must say your new background is fabulous! :)