I have seriously gone through 3 boxes of tissues this week! I have developed the worse sinus infection in the world, along with an ear infection! When I went to the doctor on Tuesday, he said this was fairly common in pregnancy. I don't like it! Any advice out there from you ladies that have done this before? He put me on Amoxicyllin but it's not helping a terrible amount yet.
After I got over the morning sickness bit in the first trimester, I was happy to be feeling better, but a little nervous that I was feeling so good with no other real symptoms. Why was I not more grateful??
On the other hand, David FINISHED HIS EXAMS THIS WEEK! Woo-hoo, this has been a year of studying for these comps and we are both so glad he is done! He read about 200 books to get ready for them and studied every day from about 8 AM-10PM. Now, all he has left to do is defend them in early March and then on to the dissertation. So proud!
1 comment:
I had broncitis while I was pregnant and they gave my a Z Pack. That worked really well. Hope you get to feeling better soon!
Post a Comment