Tuesday, January 27, 2009

A Theme.....

See if you can guess the theme of this meal...








Baby spinach salad



baby carrots


baby back ribs......

What's your guess?

You're right!! We're having a baby!!! We're so excited - it's a dream David and I have had for several years now, and the miracle is coming true! We're due in August. We just had our second appt. this week at the dr. and everything looks good. We got to hear the heartbeat and hear him/her kicking around. Stay tuned for more news - we find out at the end of March the gender - and yes, we are finding out! Praise God for our miracle!

6 comments:

Jackie Mc said...

YEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have thought of you both all day today & prayed for your baby . Remember if you have any questions just ask my daughter she is a pro. :>)

Carly said...

Mama Lauren! Can't wait to see you SOON!

Megan said...

WOO HOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unknown said...

This is too funny...I just had lunch with Elizabeth Evans Hagan and she asked if I knew how you guys were doing. I said that I would pass along your blog address to her, but that I suspected that you all would probably having a baby any day now. What a surprise when I just pulled up your blog to copy the address and to find that you are indeed about to have a baby! What wonderful and exciting news! Please know that you are thought of way up here in DC! :)

Musings said...

Congrats, Kings! Really excited for you guys.

Carly said...

Thinking of you every day! MUUUAH! xo