Sunday, January 25, 2009

SHE IS ZEEE Best Singer in ZEEE World!!!!

Oh, how I love my Celine!!! All who know me know my obsession with her, and though, yes, I am made fun often because of it, it doesn't bother me a bit. When I first brought up buying tickets for her ATL concert, David didn't seem overwhelmingly excited. Then, when I realized she was also performing in B'ham and I could make it a girl's weekend with Amy, he suddenly perked up. "Great idea!" he says. So, that's what we did. We had such a great time, seeing her, getting to bum around Bham to our old college hangouts, and even spend some time back at Samford.

And...I think Celine brings people together! When we got to the hotel, our room wasn't ready yet. So, I started talking to the check-in girl about Celine, and we were bonding before long. Then, she says, "I think I'm just going to upgrade you girls since you're having to wait so long!" So, we got the PRESIDENTIAL SUITE! See, what Celine was do for you.-unites people together..(actually, this probably has much more to do with the fact that my dad books conventions with this hotel all the time, and they figured it would get back to him, but I digress.....) Great times!!



me and Amy at SU

the sitting area of our room!

the TV room


Amy in the dining room

the pretty bathroom with a HUGE tub that I loved!!

the stage - the great thing about her concerts is that she always has huge screens so you can see her pretty well throughout the arena - luckily Bham's conference center isn't that big, so even though we had the cheap seats, they were still pretty good!


belting it out...


Seriously, you have to admit she's good! And, good in some ridiculously tall shoes


I'm loving it









3 comments:

Carly said...

LK-how awesome!?! I am so happy you got to see her and the hotel looked amazing!!

Anonymous said...

What a great experience!! My parents were at the Atlanta concert last weekend. They loved it! Let's chat soon and catch up.

Amy Lowe said...

SO MUCH FUN! Love you!