Sunday, January 25, 2009

Christmas - Yes, I Know Jan. is almost over...

OHH, I have been so slack in updating the blog lately. I continue to read everyone else's but not doing my own. This is a slightly random post because, for some reason, we didn't take many pics over Christmas vacation itself, but we have several of David's from NY. He went for a conference on Jan. 2nd and did some power walking to see as many sights as he could in a few days. For the holidays, we traveled to SC to see my family and then on to AL for David's. We had a great time laughing and catching up, as usual.





Times Square



David and his Wii, at his parent's house (out of order but I can't figure out how to fix it)


view from the Chrysler building at sunset



Rowhouses



the Rockefeller tree





NY Public Library



Macy's


David at Times Square



more views from the Chrysler building



the Chrysler building


my cousin Michaela and Jen's new dog, Rosie (who's really a boy, but Jen's daughter named her/him and only wanted ROSIE!)



Lucy, loving being in the middle of all that wrapping and tissue paper!!!

Jennifer (David's sister) and Michael (her husband)













No comments: