Six years ago, I was searching for a job online. I found a great school close to where we were moving and simply felt drawn to it. It was a Title One school, with mostly second language students, and the photos revealed a principal with one of the sweetest smiles I've ever seen. I truly believe that God led me to LES where there is a such a wonderful and committed staff. Our students come with many challenges, but our school of over 1,200 elementary students continues to pass and exceed state standardized testing. I will really miss this family! Here are a few pictures from our last day's celebration.
 |
| Some of our third grade team: Sally, Kelly, Jan, and Amy |
 |
| some of the admin team: Jenny, Carol, Tracey, Sharon |
 |
| Love this couple! Jeanine was a mentor teacher for me and Coach Dunn is the best PE teacher ever! |
 |
| The last day ended with a dance party |
 |
| taking it down! |
No comments:
Post a Comment