Thursday, September 9, 2010

School and Shoes


Well, the big girl started "school" this week. She's going to a church two days a week from 9:30-1:30 to give Daddy a little working time while I'm at school. I really wasn't expecting her to make a big fuss when I dropped her off, but apparently, we have hit the separation anxiety stage. I handed her to the nursery worker and Audrey immediately started wailing (along with another little boy that came in right ahead of her.) But, when David went to pick her up in the afternoon, they said she perked up and did fine. She was incredibly sleepy, however, and took a long nap when she got home. Such a big cutie!



Not a great pic, but all we got on the way out the door

And, along with the big one year mark comes a need for new shoes! I am considering these her first "real" shoes, since she hasn't worn shoes that often before and the ones she has are all hand-me-downs. So, since she has to wear some at school, we decided to do a little shopping. Maybe this will promote her to walk around with her new little friends!
soft pink flowers
for the sporty look
a little dress up

3 comments:

Megan said...

Especially love those in the second picture and Anna has had the shoes in the last picture in two different sizes! Glad the babe isn't going shoeless anymore!

Jackie Mc said...

All those shoes remind me of a time I took some girls to the beach & lined all their shoes up on the porch . I think there were 17 pair . She is so cute & hope school continues to go well for her & yall too.

Jackie Mc said...

All those shoes remind me of a time I took some girls to the beach & lined all their shoes up on the porch . I think there were 17 pair . She is so cute & hope school continues to go well for her & yall too.