Sunday, June 27, 2010
Summer Fun
We had another good trip to Spartanburg this past week. David had a convention in Charlotte, so he dropped us off on the way. Audrey enjoyed her first bite of watermelon, her first swim in a pool, her 10 month birthday and her first kiss!! Big times for such a little girl.
She spent lots of time with Davis, Carly's adorable two year old. One day, she stayed at their house while I got a hair cut and we also tagged along for a swimming day at Carly's mom's house. They are in love - holding hands in the back seat and loving on each other. He even offered her a Goldfish cracker - true love! We are planning their wedding for June 2034. Carly said that when we left their house, David said, "I dub Audrey (I love Audrey.") Such a cutie.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comment:
Love it! Great to see you two.
Post a Comment