Thursday, April 1, 2010

Here Comes Audrey Cottontail...

We did some egg dying this afternoon because I was inspired by the latest Martha Stewart magazine. Then, I remembered that I don't have a staff making my eggs, hens that lay them, or a strong crafty streak so ours are looking pretty much like they did when I made them at age 11. But, the Boo had fun in her seat playing with the plastic version and eating the little game that came with the package. I bought the ears about 6 years ago at Target because I couldn't resist - love that I have someone to put them on now. Lucy didn't really care for them...





As soon as I pulled the camera out, she did this. I really think she's starting to pose for the camera - cracks me up.


1 comment:

Jackie Mc said...

Love that smiling baby girl. Hope to see you this weekend & hold her.( If she will let me )