Thursday, March 25, 2010

March Madness

I can't believe another month has already flown by! We have had some fun events, including Mimi's (my mom's) 60th surprise birthday party. Here are a few shots from the month.


I did try to get some pics of Audrey's 6 month milestone, but she wasn't incredibly cooperative. She really just wanted to eat the sign - I'm going to have to come up with another idea. These were taken at the beginning of the month. She's sitting up very well now on her own and reaching for things on the floor.
She loves her feet.

And, she loves to eat paper.


Her first experience with balloons - Mimi was kind enough to let her play with them. I think she will really love them at her first birthday!



with Aunt Lois and Aunt Sharon and Mimi's party - as usual, she loves hands

Taking a bath in the sink at Mimi and Pop's house. She loved it!
(Sorry this is slightly out of order but the Boo is about to wake from a nap.)

Mimi's cake




one table at the party





the other side



Mom talking with Aunt Velma and the Freemans


Aunt Carole and me (she was a wonderful help in getting things organized and ready - she came all the way down from Richmond!)


Aunt Sharon and the babe



St. Pat's Day



My friend from work, Angie, just had her first baby! This pic is from her shower. Unfortunately, the day of her shower, she was in the hospital - she was admitted that morning. This is her sweet grandmother, mom and husband who opened gifts for her. Baby girl Catie arrived yesterday - 6 weeks early, but doing well.


Kelly and Keegan Sklamm (A's first boyfriend)


Cheering on the Blue Devils


First sips from a sippy cup



"I like it!"





No comments: