Tuesday, March 16, 2010

6 month Dr. Visit

We finally had our 6 month well visit today, since we were delayed by the ear infection a couple of weeks ago. Technically, Audrey is 6 1/2 months old, but who's counting?
Here are the stats:
Weight: 17 lbs., 11 ozs (90% and exactly 2 lbs more than her 4 month visit)
Height: 27 inches (90% and 2 inches longer than her 4 month visit)
Ears look fine
First patches of eczema - need to start treating those
No sign of teeth yet

Milestones:
Sitting up unassisted
Eating solid foods
Starting to drink from sippy cup
Takes 2 naps a day (1-2 hours each) and sometimes 1 mini-nap late afternoon
Typically sleeps from 8PM-7AM (though this has not been so since infection); currently waking around 3-4 AM
Loves Lucy and laughs at her
Liking her carseat more (especially with new toys inside)
Takes pacifier more often
Likes to grab faces and watch mouths move
Starting to pull her crib mirror off the side
Sleeps in Sleep sack and likes to pull her crochet blanket up to her head
Loves her exersaucer
Still likes mommy and daddy; has to warm up to strangers
Gets very cranky when she's tired
Likes to grab remote controls, computers, and cell phones

That's all for now. Will update again with post about my mom's surprise party this past weekend!




2 comments:

Mary Lytle said...

Lauren,
Even though I didn't have the pleasure of teaching you at D. R. Hill, I remember you well as an outstanding student there. Your Aunt Cindy is a dear friend of mine; I miss her so much. I have seen her only once since she moved to Texas. I read your blog often and just had to take a moment to say that Audrey is a beautiful baby!!! I know she brings the whole family a lot of joy.

Lauren said...

Of course, I remember you Ms. Lytle! So glad you found us on the blog. I keep up with you through Cindy - hope all is well!!