Friday, January 29, 2010

Party Time

David went back to Wilshire and Dallas this week for a reunion, so Butter Bean and I got a special visitor to help us -- Grandmother!! She came all the way from AL to watch the Bug while I worked Tuesday afternoon and Wednesday. I even got to get my hair cut and run some other errands yesterday morning before she headed back! We celebrated Grandmother's birthday (Jan. 25) and Audrey's 5 month birthday while she was here. Audrey also tried her first bite of squash - picked fresh from the garden last summer and frozen until her arrival. She loved it! We had a great time - thanks for coming to visit us, Grandmother! 5 months old and about out of the Bumbo
Happy day, special girls!

Yummy squash


Bibs that Grandmother monogrammed for her - aren't they sweet?


The Bug is getting big enough to sit up in her stroller instead of being in her carseat for walks. I think she really loves being able to see everything.



Where are we going, Mom?





1 comment:

Unknown said...

I need to see this baby - soon! So precious!