Sunday, January 3, 2010

Exercising Baby Style

After we got the tree down this week, we decided it was now time for the Exersaucer!! Our friends, "Aunt" Erin and "Uncle" Jake were here for New Year's, so we decided to put it together - my, how New Year's plans have changed!! Audrey loves it!! She loves all of the different toys and things to touch. Her feet still dangle a bit, but she's so close to reaching the base. Thanks, Jackie (TTB) and Billy for the great gift!



Chillin'
With Uncle Jake showing her how it works

She loves these little balls that turn over


I had to take a picture of her in one of her new Christmas outfits this afternoon. I didn't have any pockets to bring my cell phone downstairs with me, but I realized she did - she's so helpful, that girl! It even matches the purple flowers.



1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

Aww Yay! The outfit looks soooo cute on her! I wish they had one in my size. That thing was so soft! So glad we finally got to come to your house!