David painting the upstairs ceilings - not an easy task!
the nursery walls - hard to tell in picture but they're light sage green
Lucy felt she needed to get in the picture taking action.
our first hydrangeas from our yard - these are from my Aunt Cindy and Uncle Gary's yard in Duncan - SC transplants!
our new carpet - I know you can't tell much from this picture, but it's much prettier in our bedrooms
David painting the nursery - he didn't look quite this overjoyed the whole time
Crib's set up!
Cutie burp cloths that Meg sent - Audrey's first monogrammed gifts!
Another gift from Megan - a carseat blanket
And the latest - 31 week shot - getting bigger!
1 comment:
You look beautiful! I can't believe how much she has grown since I last saw you! I can't wait! I'm so ready for little Audrey Elizabeth to arrive!
Post a Comment