Thursday, June 18, 2009

Day Trip

Carly, Davis, and I got to go and visit Megan, Marshall, Jack, Anna, and their new addition, Sam, last week. Sam's a cutie and slept through everything! And, even though they make fun of their dog, Hank, I'd say he's pretty great for hanging in with the kids running around.


Davis and Anna playing on the floor with Hank


Megan, Carly, Jack and Sam

Carly with Davis and Hank


Megan and Sam

2 comments:

Megan said...

So glad you guys came to visit!! It won't be long before Carl and I are making a trip to see you and baby girl - I can't wait! Oh, and I read that you got a dresser - yay!!

Megan said...

PS You need to update the link to our blog on your sidebar - it's still linking to our old blog . . . . You know, only if you WANT to update it!