Saturday, May 2, 2009

Life lately

We've had a busy month in April. We've been traveling a lot and David has been gone the past three weekends, so we're slowly but surely getting to my long list of projects before baby girl's arrival. But, I'm counting the days of school left - only 13 more with students and 15 more in general! Hopefully, we will really start to get things knocked out after that. When David was in Dallas last weekend, my parents came down and we worked like crazy people! I hope they will want to come back eventually! Dad helped out with projects in the yard and Mom and I unloaded closets. We emptied baby girl's closet of David's clothes and shifted them to the other guest room. Then, we emptied that closet and the downstairs closets. How do we own this much stuff already??? We took two carloads to Goodwill which felt great! Thanks for your help, Mom and Dad! Hope the Mexican food helped to ease the craziness of the day.

This weekend, I had a women's ministry tea party at our church which was fun. I got to pull out my grandmother's dishes and do a bit of singing too. It was nice to meet so many other women of different ages in that community. And, I am posting 6 months pics of the belly, after many requests. It's so funny how intriguing that is to everybody! I feel her moving around every day now, especially in the morning and at night. Now, I'm even beginning to see her movements - she seems to enjoy moving my belly button up and down! It's really exciting and becoming more real. I still can't believe she's on her way...




Tea party set up


Grandmother's tea cups and saucers



new onesies - my latest deals from Target - I'm a sucker for onesies!


baby's newly cleaned-out closet - a wonderful sight!



6 months shot


second 6 mos. shot

No comments: