Friday, March 27, 2009

Drum Roll, Please....



Do you know whose little body that is? That's our newest addition! We went to the doctor on Thursday for our 20 week ultrasound and check-up. And, we are having.....








A GIRL!!

She's measuring well and was a little sleepy when we first arrived. But, she started bouncing around a bit and we saw that she loves her little hands. She had her fist on her forehead for a while with her legs crossed - already a drama queen - she's probably learning it from my second graders! We even got a thumbs up from her at one point. I can't believe she's really on her way. It definitely makes things feel more real. I have felt a few flutters over the past week or so, so I'm looking forward to feeling her more in the weeks ahead. Her heartbeat was good at 147 beats/minute and the doctor said all her stats look normal and movements sound great! Thank the Lord!


5 comments:

Megan said...

Woo Hoo - bring on the bows and the smocked dresses!!!!!

Jackie Mc said...

Yea!!!!!!! No GI Joes for you ....only Barbies .I hear litttle girls are easier to potty train too!

Carly said...

Yay! Awesome news!

Leigh said...

Yippee! I am so excited for you. There is nothing like it. Girls have the CUTEST things!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!! Little girls are so fabulous! Love the bedding too!