Thursday, April 2, 2009

Bedding???

I was planning to go shopping this week to look at fabric ideas for the baby's bedding, but came across a really cute pattern that I loved in a complete set. It was a great deal (which you know I love!), so I couldn't pass it up. I've got it out in the room, so everytime I walk by I can make sure I still like it. Three days have gone by and I still do, so I think that's a good sign!

I also discovered a great kids' consignment store near our house and found a crib that looks like it's hardly been used! I did some research and found good reviews, so we snapped that up this week too!

Now, to getting that room cleaned out to actually put the stuff in there.....oh, a different story altogether....



The crib from the website



The baby bumper - it's got stripes on the outside with polka dots on the inside


I went to the store next door and found a coordinating blanket and the other fitted sheet that didn't come in the set!



the quilt

5 comments:

Megan said...

Ok, I LOVE it!!! I'm getting so excited for you! Keep updating with the pictures and tell David to get his paint brushes out - pronto!

Megan said...

Oh, and for what it's worth, I think green walls would be super cute!

Elizabeth said...

Oh my goodness! I love love love the crib and bedding! You should paint polka dots on the walls! I will help if you need some! Love you!

Leigh said...

I love the bedding - so does Kendall b/c it is the same as hers! Lucky you got it on sale...

Anonymous said...

LOVE the bedding!!! So cute and modern! Can't wait to see the finished room!!