Saturday, April 11, 2015

Around the House in Jan

 Happy Andrew ready to cheer on his team. He started walking in early January and hasn't slowed down since. Everyone comments on his mobility, and he's probably going to be running soon.
 This was a dead ladybug shrine I discovered in the girls' room. It led to a long discussion about death and animals after I flushed it down the toilet. You just never know with these kids!!
 Andrew loves to "help" in the kitchen. I've discovered all sorts of locks for cabinetry with him.
 Trying to occupy him with cookie cutters and containers. It was short lived entertainment.
 Love a sweet boy in a sweater vest!
 Riding the horse Sandy at Meijer for a penny. Makes for a happier grocery run.
Audrey loves to express herself through her outfit choices and hairstyles. Sometimes, you just can't fight it!

No comments: