Monday, October 20, 2014

Andrew 8 and 9 months


I know I am so far in the blogging world! What can I say? Three kids, a boy that never stops, and a new hometown make for a busy life! Andrew is growing like crazy. What is he up to now? He is a very fast crawler, pulls up on everything, cruises around on furniture, and is able to stand by himself for a few seconds. He loves to eat - no more baby food for him! His favorites include carrots, green beans, chicken sticks, bread, hummus, black beans and peas. He likes applesauce and yogurt too, but I think he mostly prefers throwing the spoon around.

He still only has two bottom teeth, but he seems to constantly be teething, so there must be some more up there. There will not be any awards given out for all star sleeper, as he is still not consistent in that area. We finally had to resort to "cry it out" for a few nights, which seemed to help things, but after his recent (and first) ear infection, we have gone backwards in that department. I have a feeling he is way too active to be able to rest for too long.

His personality is very sweet and loving. He loves to cuddle and "wrestle". Kisses on his tummy and chin are his favorite. Words include "da da", "ma ma" and what seems to be "Au-dee". Chasing him during diaper and outfit changes are a favorite activity for him, though not for the person changing him. At least twenty minutes should be allotted for a full change. WILD!

Love that sweet, crazy boy!

No comments: