Apologies to all for being so behind in the blog world. As you can probably imagine, the days are quite filled around here. But, the girls start preschool this week three mornings a week, so I see a little more quiet time in my future! I found these photos from the second week after move in in June. Indy has a PBS in the park event downtown every summer, and we were able to attend this year....along with the rest of Indianapolis! There was a lot of humanity there, but we finally found a rhythm and were able to meet some characters. Mimi and Pops came along for the ride. We were definitely grateful for some extra help with crowd control!
Audrey and the Big Red Dog
She insisted that David pose with him too!
Whole group shot
Super Why and Red
Princess Pea
climbing on the fire truck
K was not sure sure
The girls are loving the playset that we inherited. That has definitely been a highlight of this house. It is a gift to be able to send them out to play while I prep dinner and I can see them from the kitchen window. They are growing up!
Picking the front yard flowers
 |
| at the front door |
front porch girls
We love our new house!
No comments:
Post a Comment