Well, since A is about to turn eight months this week, I thought maybe I should blog about his seven month birthday. This boy still has no teeth, but they have been coming in for about two months now. Every day, I think I will see one pop through, but no such luck yet. I think when he finally gets them, he will have a full set of permanent teeth. The child still doesn't sleep through the night, and seems to love having poopy diapers around 3 in the morning. He is deeply offended by them, so I get to visit with him around that time. Seriously...glad he's cute because I'm tired!
This child went from sitting up to scooting in about two days. He is on the go constantly now. All the baby proofing I did for Audrey and Kathryn seemed to be overkill, but this child is primarily attracted to plug outlets, long curtains, computers and my iPhone cord. He played with the above toy about two minutes and then went to pulling all the shoes out of his closet.
He loves to eat (which is probably the reason for all those poopy diapers!) He's a handful, but man, he's cute. So, we'll keep him!
No comments:
Post a Comment