Since it already reached the upper 90s this week in Memphis, I think we are going to get a lot of use out of our Aldi pool this summer. This little girl loves it. She really wanted me to capture this pose...I'm not sure what it is supposed to be, but apparently, it's amazing.
Audrey is perfectly content to stand in it, splash her feet and sit down once in a while. We were celebrating the end of our VBS week. The girls were in a great childcare class while I taught missions, and they loved being there together. The teachers gave kind reports every day, so as a reward, we had a pool/pizza/popsicle party in our backyard on Friday. You would have thought it was a Disney cruise, given their excitement!
Y'all, this girl is a mess!!!!! She will probably be our first visit to the ER. Though she is not a big fan of the pool, she loves to do things like carry chairs over her head, try to climb walls, attempt flips, etc. You know that adage "Every child is different." Well, it's true. She makes Audrey (and me) so nervous!
But, she is really sweet, cuddly and cute.
Here, Audrey is sharing a profound point. Graduating to holding the sprinkler on her own has also been reason for excitement. (Please forgive the ball that has needed air for months. That was the ball that I went hunting for right before Christmas because...oh my stars...someone had to have a RED ball and there were NONE in the stores in December.)
Kathryn did find that she loved throwing the balls into the pool for a splash. I have a feeling she will be getting in there pretty soon. Happy summer!
No comments:
Post a Comment