Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Pumpkin Crafting

 I discovered through Wonder School that Audrey needs to start practicing using scissors at home. It always surprises me at how much she is growing up and can continue to learn new skills. It's hard for me to not continue to think of her as "my baby." Of course, I tell her she will always be my "big girl baby."
We are spending A LOT of time at Lowe's, Home Depot, or Sherwin Williams lately. I will do another blog post later on our decorating adventures, but one activity we have discovered is picking out our favorite colors of paint swatches to carry home and use crafting. Today, Audrey selected orange, black and green so we used them to make a little pumpkin. I feel slightly guilty about taking the swatches, but then I think about how much money we have been spending in samples and gallons of paint, and I get over it.

Very proud crafter

No comments: