Monday, September 24, 2012

Daily Doings

 These are just a few pictures I've taken around the house over the past couple of weeks. We are starting to stay pretty busy between "Wonder School" (preschool co-op), library trips, MOPS and playdates. We still like to have a few mornings in pj's though, so one morning Audrey and I decided to cut up some felt and make "pizza."
 We have to squeeze these activities in while Kathryn is napping because baby girl still likes to put everything in her mouth, including small felt pieces. Therefore, I cut the pieces quickly and all of our pepperoni, peppers and random other items are in the shape of rectangles. Audrey didn't seem to mind. :)
 Audrey has also discovered the window markers.
 Kicking off fall by painting our own pumpkin

I really wanted some pics of baby girl, but this is all I can get lately. This child is on the move and as soon as I get my camera ready, she wants to head toward me and pull up on my shoulders. She keeps us on our toes!

No comments: