Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Kathryn - Five Months

Our sweet baby girl turned 5 months old this week! She is such a sweet girl. You know her momma loves sleep, so I am happy to say that she now sleeps from about 7:30 PM-7:00 AM most nights. She takes a long morning nap and a couple of shorter naps in the afternoon.

Kathryn loves to laugh, especially when she's tickled under her chin. Her nicknames include: Spit Up Queen (because she is the reigning champ), Moo Moo (her older sister is Boo Boo), and Katie Grace.

We've tried some solid baby foods, but she's still not a big fan. So, I am putting it off for a little while longer - with the second baby, I'm not so anxious to rush things!

She celebrated her five month milestone by rolling over for the first time today (1/25/12). She rolled from her tummy to her back, and when I turned her back onto her tummy again, she rolled about four more times. We're on our way to mobility!

She's starting to make some sounds and loves to do a high pitched screeching when she's excited. She loves watching her sister and smiles at her constantly.
Concentrating on her exersaucer and trying to get the toys flipped to the other side before Audrey comes to do it for her!!
Love those cheeks!! We love our sweet baby girl.

No comments: