Monday, January 16, 2012

"Audrey-isms"

I have to write down a few Audrey-isms before I forget. She is a complete chatterbox and can pretty much hold her own in any conversation. Here are a few of my favorites:

When she grabs a book, she opens it and says, "I'll read it." And then, she always starts the story by saying, "Dear Audrey." When she's done, she'll look at me and say, "Now Mommy, will you talk about it?"

She loves to say, "Mommy, ask me a question?" when she wants to chat.

Today at lunch, she said, "Mommy, how was your day?" It's so interesting to see how little ones reflect what they hear us saying - that's how David and I start off our dinner conversations.

She loves to say, "My Mommy" and "My Daddy" when she talks to us. "yes, my mommy?"

When we tell her she's hilarious, she says, "No, I funny."

Those are a few of the highlights that I don't want to forget!!

No comments: