Monday, November 21, 2011

Pre Turkey Weekend

It was Mimi and Pops to the rescue this weekend, as David was out of town. Audrey became sick again on Thursday, so our plans to travel to SC reversed and they came our way instead. Since Audrey's antibiotic kicked in, she and Mimi made some fabulous pumpkin cookies on Saturday. They even used flour and a rolling pin - much more involved than Chef Mommy!
She loved the pumpkin cutter, but eventually she told Mimi she was tired about halfway through - don't know if she's cut out for baking (no pun intended!)
I think she ate more candy corn than she actually placed on the cookies.
The visit also included some Elmo watching with "Pops Man."
After they left, we geared up for a walk outside. I captured this little moment - Audrey was saying to Kathryn, "Kathryn, want me to tell you a story? Ok, I'll tell you about school." SO sweet!
Thanks for your help, "Mimi Girl" and "Pops Man"!

No comments: