Monday, October 10, 2011

Seven weeks

Here's our Kathryn girl at seven weeks. Not much new to report this week. She is still a bit erratic in her sleeping schedule. Generally, she is pretty content but when she's mad, she's mad. That reminds us a lot of her big sister! Sometimes she wakes during the night, sometimes she doesn't want to go to sleep until 1 in the morning, sometimes she doesn't want to go back to sleep at 5 in the morning. Otherwise, she's a good eater and seems to be growing and going all the time.
Here's big sister Audrey. We broke out the watercolors this afternoon for a new activity of this rainy day. She loved it! Of course, I was trying not to obsess because she was getting more water than color on the page - I thought she would be upset by that, but of course, she didn't care. She just loved the newness of it all.
And, I thought everyone would love to see her latest in fashion. She is obsessed with wearing socks as "gloves" these days and she thought the white hat completed the outfit. Watch out, "Project Runway!"

1 comment:

Sapp's random thoughts - seriously! said...

Socks as gloves is SOOO Jenn Sapp! She also loved to wear my knee hi hose (yes, I'm old) up to her thighs with some of my high heels. A bit like Spice Girls :)
Glad Audrey is following in her footsteps.