Kathryn will be six weeks old tomorrow. She is a sweet baby. Her disposition is a little less sunny in the evenings when she is trying to settle down, but she is beginning to figure out life. I wouldn't say she has a "schedule" as of yet, but she did go from 10:30 PM until 5 AM without waking so I think we are working towards a patten. Smiles are starting to show and she tracks us with her eyes. Her favorite spot is still the changing table where she watches the ceiling fan. Her awake time is increasing during the day, and of course, I am swaddling her for sleep. She is VERY active when she is awake, kicking and stretching.At her month doctor's appointment last week, she weighed 10 lbs., 15.5 ozs and measured 21.5 inches. Technically, her height is less than her birth height, so I am guessing that they may have estimated her a little longer than she actually was when she was born. It's hard to stretch these little babies out when they wiggle so much.
She's our sweet girl!
No comments:
Post a Comment