Sunday, September 18, 2011

Compare and Contrast

Here are a few pics to compare Audrey and Kathryn at 3-4 weeks. Above is today's picture of Kathryn (she will be 4 wks tomorrow.)
Audrey at 3 weeks
Kathryn at her first bath
Audrey's first bath
Kathryn 4 weeks
Audrey four weeks

Alike or different? What do you think?

4 comments:

Julie Tiemann said...

I thought they looked very different until that last one! So fun!

Megan said...

I see similarities. You definitely know they are sisters but no child can ever look as much like you as Audrey does!

Sapp's random thoughts - seriously! said...

Only a reading teacher would use this strategy to compare her children :) Yes, there are similarities for sure... I'm filling out the Venn diagram now. Will get back to you on all the data.
~ Love, Sapp

Lauren said...

Love it Sapp! Only you would pick up on my comparing and contrasting strategies! :)