Audrey had her own vacation last week, while David and I went to the beach with friends for a little babymoon. She went to stay with David's parents, Grandmother and Granddaddy, and had a fabulous time, as you will see from the pictures. The girl had multiple activities each day - she probably thinks their house is much more fun than ours! We are really grateful for such great parents who are willing to take such great care of our girl.Pics:
Notice above pic: she decided she needed to taste Grandmother's green popsicle in addition to her own!
eating hamburgers, fries and Frosty - classic treat!
She was a little hesitant about sitting down in the water - thought she would get too "messy" - wonder where she gets that from?? :)
picking blueberries with Grandmother
When we called her, she told us "pick the blue ones, not the pink ones"Many thanks to Grandmother and Granddaddy! We could relax and enjoy our time away knowing that Audrey was so happy on her own little trip.
1 comment:
I just saw your comment - no, I cannot believe how fast the time is flying! :)
Audrey is so cute with her pretend play (cooking and such). I love it.
Post a Comment