Sunday, May 15, 2011

Taking Care of Baby

Over the past few weeks, as we have been talking more about the coming baby, Audrey has taken an interest in baby dolls. She found this doll that our neighbor, Jen, gave to her and has been loving it to pieces. She "reads" to her, shows her how to change a diaper, rocks her and takes her on our evening walks to describe the scenery. We hope this is a good sign for our upcoming addition. By the way, I don't think I have posted it here - we found it we are having another GIRL! We are very excited since we have enough pink to go around a second time!

I realize the above picture is not the most attractive, but it reminds me of my expression in so many of my childhood photos. I think she's saying, "Can you stop taking pictures of me?"
Rocking the baby
Showing the baby how to knock on the door to Lucy

1 comment:

karen Gilbert said...

Congratulations on that second girl! love my girls and I know you will, too!