
Audrey and I visited SC last weekend while David was away. We had fun times - storytime at the library with Pops, her first BBQ buffet, golfing, and visiting Aunt Lois. Here are a few highlights.
Above and below: bubbles during storytime


Showing Pops her new clubs

Trying her first corn on the cob - loved it! When I first got my plate to the table, she pointed to it and said she wanted "hot dogs." Anyone who knows me, knows I would never have a hot dog on my plate, so we were very confused. It turns out she wanted a "hush puppy." She knew it was called some sort of canine just not sure which one.

Trying on Aunt Lois' yellow hat - are we going back to TX?

Aunt Lois made her this yellow visor with jewels - she loved it!
No comments:
Post a Comment