Saturday, March 19, 2011

the latest

Here are a few picture updates. Unfortunately, I can't find my computer cord for my small camera so I haven't been able to upload much lately. But, I took a few this weekend with my bigger camera, so here they are.

David is running his first half marathon in the morning - 13.2 miles! It's the Publix Marathon which runs through downtown Atlanta and he's been training for a while. As Audrey would say, "Go, Dadda!"

Audrey attended her first birthday party today (besides her own.) We had to pull out a spring dress, since it was 82 degrees today! She's still a little small for some of her 18 month old clothes, but she's definitely outgrown 12 months. Maybe they should make 15 month size? We had a good time celebrating our friend Catie's birthday. Unfortunately, I have no pics of being at the party, because Audrey tends to be pretty clingy in new environments making it difficult to take pictures of her. She tends to be glued to my side.
And, here's one I don't think I posted from Valentine's Day in her favorite rocking chair and her heart t shirt from Mimi and Pops. You can see a couple of her pearly whites - she is getting so many teeth in now at one time, I've lost count. She's growing up!

No comments: