
Here are a few pictures from the beginning of 2011. The Boo celebrated the New Year in style with her "baa baa" (pacifier) and her favorite puppy blanket. She didn't quite make it to midnight, but we celebrated around 7:30 with her and sent her to bed. Her momma didn't make it to midnight either - the apple doesn't fall far from the tree! :)

She was very helpful in putting my new vacuum together with her daddy. She was very proud of herself when she figured out where the attachments went. Her daddy was proud of her too!

And, here we are with our first snow of 2011. We awakened this morning to about four inches and no school. I have to admit that I'm really okay with the fact that Audrey doesn't have to spend loads of time in it. We spent enough time out there to feel it, throw some snowballs with Daddy, and eat a little of it. Then, we were ready to come inside!

Happy girl
1 comment:
I just got your comment about napping. Best of luck from someone who knows! :)
Post a Comment